Hey everyone,
Michael here. Just letting you know what I have been up to. I visited Anzac park with the guys where we played force back with the rugby ball. Heaps of fun. Sailability was awesome as always. I helped out with the weekly centre shop. I went to the Merivale community hub where we made Matariki stars with others from the community. I joined in with the Greerton and Te Puke groups for some karaoke. I sang a U2 song. I visited Carmichael Reserve for some bird watching then went to Growers Direct to get some veges. I walked to Marble Bar for a game of pool with the guys. I was in good form as usual haha. We also learned about road safety and stranger danger. I smashed one of my goals and that was to play disc golf at Mclaren Falls with my friends. We also played some pickle ball at The Lakes. I'm very keen to try this again. I went to KatiKati bird gardens. I loved seeing all the different birds. Ten pin bowling was great. I ended with a score of 95 and bragging rights. I enjoyed walking and chatting with my friends through Yatton park. Wow, I am a busy man. I am also back at drama. Visiting Fraser Manor was cool. I got to play bingo with the residents there. As everyone knows, I can be counted on to assist with jobs that need doing around our centre. Gives me a buzz to help out, keeping me connected and real sense of purpose. Catch you all up next month Whanau. Bye for now...



No comments:
Post a Comment